6.4.10

DESIGNS - Card Castles 3

I'm a happy bunny. And not because of Easter. I now possess my first ever American Vogue. They were selling the March edition in my local WHSmiths, and it's a big one on all their favourite Spring favourites. Basically it's a big catalogue of adverts and editorials. I love it ^^

"Queen" design - layered kimono-like strapless dress with silk waistband and hanging triangles
worn with  - snake bangle, high heels ankle boots with triangles (the yellow bits between the triangles and boots are little silver clip things)
I think I drew this on a plane to Venice. Or back again. I can't remember which. The only one I properly like of the week, and would ever bother making

"Joker" design - is a joke. But if you want to know, it's a ruffled layered puffball shirt with ruff collar, baggy puffball trousers with ruff waistband, layered feature and elasticated hipband. 
worn with - ruffles mod-heel cuffed boots, wrist cuffs, Jester's hat
I just realise I should have made this like the Joker in Batman. Ah well

No comments:

Post a Comment