14.2.10

RIP McQueen

Alexander McQueen - 1969 - 2010
In my short years I have been inspired by much and many, but few have affected me as deeply as Alexander McQueen. Three years ago, when I first became interested in fashion, one of the reasons was because I stumbled across a website filled with some of the most interesting, awe inspiring clothes - Alexander McQueen
Though I may not be a relative, a friend or have even met him, he was one of the many influential people in my life, and now he is gone. Thank you for starting me out on my journey through fashion, I wish I could have never seen your end. 


Rest In Peace


Sorry to start my blog on such a sad note, but I couldn't just ignore this.
I feel like however much I write, I can never do justice to so great a man with such a great dream 

No comments:

Post a Comment