7.1.11

Let it... Rain???

I have cravings.
That makes it sound like I'm pregnant, or really want to eat. But no. My craving are for a book.
I was reading a book. I nice book, one I've never read before, interesting, I like the others by the author. But I had a craving.
For Molly Moon.
So I have spent the best part of 3 hours fulfilling this craving. I am going to continue in a moment.

tailored cropped trousers, long knit cardi, smocked bustier, PVC hooded cape
hideous shoes, broing socks, lazy armwarmers, umbrella
fluffy lined toggle winter jacket - this was going to be navy, but I didn't own a navy pen at the time. Imagine it mainly dark rich blue, with the circles being white blobs, the shoulders the same colour. And the fur ivory white
lined snow boots, thigh high socks

3 comments:

  1. How freaking fantastic, who knew a transparent raincoat could be this chic.

    I know I am a bit late but I just wanted to wish you a belated happy new year.

    How are you doing girl? Look forward to hearing from you :)

    Love

    Tashrin from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOLLY MOOOOOOON! :)
    aaah i think it was you who i was looking through all the books with at my house :)
    you can borrow them if you like :D
    oh and loving our text convo at the moment ;)
    Olivia x
    www.something-like-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,,nice draw especially for the 1st

    ReplyDelete